Sunline EC-2 Clutch Perch Assembly With Sunline Forged Lever
- Write a Review
- 11 Questions
The EC-2 Clutch Assembly is designed to work with any motorcycle. Forged perch with a Teflon sleeve to allow the entire assembly to spin out of harm's way in the event of a crash yet staying firmly in place while riding. Oversized on the fly EZ-adjuster to dial in the precise feel with rubber gripper spikes for traction and sealed rubber boot. Combined with a form-fitted logo embossed front rubber cover to keep debris and water out of your lever and going down in your cable, which can cause catastrophic clutch failure. Optional Hot Start assembly sold separately.
- Economical universal fit perch assembly with forged lever for any off-road motorcycle.
- Forged perch and rotator clamp with Teflon sleeve.
- Oversized EZ-adjuster knob boot.
- Form-fit front rubber cover with embossed logo.
- For use with Hot Start or Non-Hot Start equipped bikes.
Here is a link to the OEM page with the perch for your bike: