The RS-4 muffler was developed in conjunction with the Rockstar Makita Suzuki Yoshimura race team with one purpose in mind: winning championships. That goal was accomplished during the 2010 AMA Supercross and Motocross season, as Ryan Dungey and his Yoshimura powered RM-Z450 shook the motocross world by being the first rookie in the history of the sport to dominate both series.
The new RS-4D builds on the technology that has made the RS-4 a force to be reckoned with on the racetrack, enhancing it's rock solid performance. By increasing the amount of open area at the exhaust outlet, the RS-4D increases airflow, resulting in smoother power delivery and increased throttle control. Testing has shown it offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the power curve, especially in the bottom to mid RPM range where riders need it most.
- Carbon fiber pentagonal shaped muffler sleeve and aluminum mount bracket.
- Features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle, and an inovative carbon cone and cap.
- Durable high-grade titanium tapered header and mid-pipe.
- Considerable weight reduction.
- Carbon fiber dual-outlet end cap comes with an AMA Pro Racing insert installed in the muffler.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.