FMF Factory 4.1 carbon fiber muffler combined with the titanium Megabomb head pipe unleashes your motorcycles full potential with massive power increase and substantial weight savings. The combining technologies of the Factory 4.1 muffler and the Megabomb header have been developed to compliment each other's power characteristics to provide a complete exhaust system that builds power over the entire range. FMF Factory 4.1 Muffler
FMF Titanium Megabomb Header
- The FMF Factory 4.1 slip-on exhaust is the same exhaust that professional racers use to bring home championships around the world.
- FMF constructed the Factory 4.1 slip-on exhaust to offer the lightest weight carbon fiber slip-on on the market. The carbon fiber FMF uses on this exhaust is superior in quality and comes directly from the USA.
- The technology in the FMF Factory 4.1 slip-on exhaust cannot be found in any other exhaust on the market. FMF developed the proprietary Chamber Core. This FMF original core technology allows for smoother and more efficient exhaust flow to maximize the power output.
- FMF developed the Factory 4.1 slip-on exhaust to be used for competition and this pipe is ready to take to the track straight out of the box with the AMA stamp of approval for meeting their sound requirements on most motorcycle models.
- The FMF Factory 4.1 has been designed to allow for easy maintenance with a removable sleeve for repacking.
- FMF offers the ability to fine tune the performance of the Factory 4.1 exhaust with the addition of tuning inserts and the option of a spark arrestor to give you no boundaries.
- The FMF Megabomb header is yet another testament to the continued dedication of FMF to developing the best performing motorcycle exhaust components.
- The FMF Megabomb header is designed with a unique midsection, comparable to the Powerbomb header, that provides improved power across the power range.
- The unique design of the Megabomb header allows for better low end torque similar to a long header while also improving top end power much like a short header.
- Although the FMF Megabomb header offers the advantages of a long header, the design of the Megabomb header reduces the length and the chances of getting in the way of damage.
- The larger midsection of the FMF Megabomb header creates a larger surface area for sound dissipation to reduce the sound output by as much as 1.5dbs.
- FMF constructed the Megabomb header out of their exclusive Ti-Metal for an extreme weight savings with added durability.