The RC-8 Perch includes the legendary ARC folding / adjustable lever. The lever uses an "external pivot" that has replaceable bushings in the perch. This means NO up and down play in the lever. There is a nylon sleeve on the handlebar mount that helps the perch rotate in a crash preventing damage. The quick-adjust is 1/8-turn and very easy to access. This perch is made from billet aluminum and CNC machined to produce a factory-level assembly for the common rider. This is the exact perch that has won many national, world and MXoN titles.
- Billet aluminum CNC-machined lever assembly to replace the O.E.M. perch.
- Comes with an ARC folding and adjustable aluminum lever.
- Features a nylon sleeve that contacts the handlebar and allows for rotation in a crash.
- Cable 1/8-turn 'quick-adjust' which employs a large diameter aluminum wheel that is easy to reach fopr adjustments on the move.
- Use an "external pivot" where the pivot bolt screws into the lever and the bolt rotates in the perch on replaceable bushings.
- Almost NO up and down play in the lever - a favorite among top pros!
- Good ergonomic feel.
- Quality hardware throughout the design.
- Lifetime warranty.