Yoshimura engineers developed the CRF250R exhaust using experience gained developing the system for the CRF450R exhaust and it works brilliantly.
Yoshimura has been the official exhaust supplier to Team Honda Racing for several years now and they have adapted that knowledge to the new CRF250R. Since the CRF250R shares many features and parts as it's big brother, it was an obvious choice which system to provide. All of that experience has helped Yoshimura in making an exhaust that compliments an already great bike. The new RS-4D builds on the technology that has made the RS-4 a force to be reckoned with on the racetrack, enhancing it's rock solid performance. By increasing the amount of open area at the exhaust outlet, the RS-4D increases airflow, resulting in smoother power delivery and increased throttle control. Testing has shown it offers increased horsepower and torque throughout the power curve, especially in the bottom to mid RPM range where riders need it most.
- Carbon fiber pentagonal shaped muffler sleeve and aluminum mount bracket.
- Features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle, and an inovative carbon cone and cap.
- Durable high-grade titanium tapered header and mid-pipe.
- Considerable weight reduction.
- Carbon fiber dual-outlet end cap comes with an AMA Pro Racing insert installed in the muffler.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.