- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Dunlop® Rebate That Sticks!: From September 1st through December 31st, 2013, receive a mail-in rebate of up to $50 with the purchase of any Dunlop® Geomax® Tire (MX11™, MX31™, MX51FA™, MX51™, MX71™)! With the purchase of 3 or 4 Dunlop® Geomax® Tires, also receive a set of 2 "Geomax" tire stickers per tire. *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked Dunlop Geomax Rebate Card.
The Geomax MX11 further extends Dunlop's range of motocross tires. Both front and rear tires boast innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Fits 250cc / 450cc 4-strokes and 250cc-and-up 2-strokes.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use.
- Narrow-profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling.
- Geomax "stabilizer" cross-shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners. This unique design also provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity.
- The rear's crescent-shaped curve in the tread blocks creates a turbine effect to help provide enhanced straight-line traction, braking stability and self-cleaning properties.
- The rear's recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort as well as lighter weight.
- Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability.
- Load / speed index: 62M.
- Recommended rim: 2.15".
- Overall diameter: 27.52".
- Overall width: 5.43".
- Full tread depth: 21/32".
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: N/A.