- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Michelin® StarCross® Sand 4 tire was developed for sandy tracks like Southwick, where conventional tires struggle for traction and cornering grip at extreme lean angles. The scoop-like knob placement of StarCross® Sand 4 tires helps provide excellent traction without digging in. Already a proven winner at the legendary Le Touquet beach race, StarCross® Sand 4 tires are available in two rear sizes for all current motocross bikes.
- Rear motocross tire specifically for use on sandy tracks.
- Recommended for use with S12 XC™ or StarCross® MS3 front tires.
- Scoop-like knob placement for traction in deep sand.
- Widely spaced rows of knobs help evacuate sand.
- Zigzag orientation of side knobs aids cornering grip.
- Rubber mixture developed to perform well even in cooler temperatures.
- Designed for low inflation pressure: StarCross® Sand 4 tires can be used at pressures as low as 12 PSI.
- Specific knob pattern for 125's or 250 4-strokes: additional side knobs on the 100/90-19 size help minimize digging in, to avoid power loss with smaller bikes.