Introducing MDX - You don't crash in one direction, why should your lever bend in one? The new V-1 MDX is not a 'flex' lever. The V-1 uses the new multi-directional or MDX platform. Like no other lever before it, the V-1 MDX moves forward, up and down. Eliminating the need for expensive, complicated perches. MDX, because you don't crash in one direction.
- InVINCEible technology - Covered by patent 6,047,611. No other lever has this level of technology in it. No cables to break, just good solid hardware.
- Available for clutch and brake applications.
- Specifically made to have tight tolerance to fit O.E.M. application model perches.
- Guaranteed - Sunline will back every V-1 MDX lever with an unprecedented five-year warranty.
- Light - The V-1 MDX lever weighs in at a svelte 123 grams.
- Position: Clutch.
- Color: Black.