- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
Optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap especially under race simulation.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear's layout rigidity improved through bridges and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
Rear knobs: Maximum traction on all terrain applications. Surface area and compound's carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
NOTE: All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads.
Therefore there is no official homologation.