New Tsunami Wave rotors are a progression of their already renown Wave® rotor's technology, this new design allows for much more trailing a leading edge performance by having the rotor blade completely slotted from the top to the bottom diagonally and in opposite directions. Extensive brake dyno testing and "real life" racing tests show that this unique 270 mm oversize diameter and Galfer's 1054 carbon semi-metallic brake pads (included in the kit) allow for rapid and progressive brake feel with great cooling characteristics. These rotors are ideal for racetracks that would boil brake fluid in a matter of laps, Tsunami rotors are designed to deliver extreme brake performance under heavy heat conditions.
- 270 mm Tsunami® rotor.
- Designed for track use.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor.
- Full floating Wave® blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Drastically increases lever feel / modulation and brake torque.
- Complete Kit: 270 mm Full Floating Tsunami Wave Rotor, Relocation Bracket and Semi-Metallic Brake Pad.