I put this on my 2007 450EXC. This is about 1 inch longer than the stocker and keeps the bike in just the right position. The oem part has the bike leaning too far over and routinely causes the bolts to break. It has a nice black finish that seems pretty durable. Thanks for a great product.
Trail Tech Kick Stand & Bolt
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Questions
- The Trail Tech Kickstand provides an easy and convenient way to stand your bike up where ever you are.
- The sturdy design of the kickstand fits many dirt bikes that either come with a kickstand or motocross bikes that do not.
- The Trail Tech Kickstand and Bolt is designed to replace the KTM OEM kickstand and bolt and mounts directly to the stock bracket.
- The black ceramic coating on the kickstand is extremely durable and resists scratching and chipping like painted kickstand.
- An aluminum reinforced nylon base is more forgiving on rough terrain and eliminates producing sharp metal edges.
- Trail tech designed this kickstand to install in minutes without modification and function without interrupting your ride.
good stand, stronger than stock, plastic foot seems cheap, you can remove it and replace with the stock aluminum foot, some drilling/filing and epoxy should do the trick.
The part bolted right on as stated and is a definite improvement over the stock part. The bike (2004 525EXC) stands up straight with the proper amount of lean.
Light weight and very durable, tough powdercoat finish with nice styling. Great replacement for oem application.
Nice well built kickstand. Wish I could use it.
Too bad they don't include the attachment bracket you absolutely need to fit this thing.
Bracket is an additional $40 and not availabe through Motosport.
This stand is much better than the stock one that came on the bike,highly recommended.
Mounted up perfect. Bike stands up straight, no more worring about tipover. Fast delivery!
This longer stand is a HUGE improvement over the short stock stand. Now my bike will stand up and the bolt won't bend and break. As with other Trail Tech items, the quality looks great and it's beautifully finished.
My only reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is the coating. WHY make it black? My dirty boots and steel toe will surely make this stand look beat up long before it should.
This is a good piece. Works with the KTM spring and the rubber hold strap. Good buy.
It seems to hold the bike up better than the original OEM kickstand and is very sturdy for $39