- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Dunlop® Geomax® Rebate: From January 1st through April 30th, 2014, receive a mail-in rebate of up to $50 with the purchase of up to FOUR eligible Dunlop® Geomax® Tires (MX31™, MX51FA™, and MX51™)! With the purchase of 3 or 4 eligible Dunlop® Geomax® Tires, also receive a set of 2 "Dunlop" tire stickers per tire. *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked Dunlop Geomax Rebate Card.
The MotoSport.com Dunlop 50 Geomax MX51 Tire Combo includes one Front and one Rear Dunlop Geomax MX51 Tire with the following features:
Geomax MX51 helps deliver enhanced grip, added tread longevity and a wider range of terrain applications, reaching farther into hard-pack conditions.
- Profile design provides more tread volume (greater land / sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip and a more open center-tread area for straight-line grip.
- Recessed biting edges in shoulder tread blocks yield enhanced traction for greater grip in corners and ruts throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
- Tie-bar design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, yielding improved intermediate-to-hard terrain performance.
- Recessed design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort.
- Knobs are placed in a unique "cross-stitch" shoulder-block distribution for enhanced traction and grip in intermediate-to-hard riding conditions.
- Larger-radius tread block base for strength and enhanced tread longevity.