- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Dunlop® Geomax® Rebate: From January 1st through April 30th, 2014, receive a mail-in rebate of up to $50 with the purchase of up to FOUR eligible Dunlop® Geomax® Tires (MX31™, MX51FA™, and MX51™)! With the purchase of 3 or 4 eligible Dunlop® Geomax® Tires, also receive a set of 2 "Dunlop" tire stickers per tire. *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked Dunlop Geomax Rebate Card.
Geomax MX51 helps deliver enhanced grip, added tread longevity and a wider range of terrain applications, reaching farther into hard-pack conditions.
- Profile design provides more tread volume (greater land / sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip and a more open center-tread area for straight-line grip.
- Recessed biting edges in shoulder tread blocks yield enhanced traction for greater grip in corners and ruts throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
- Tie-bar design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, yielding improved intermediate-to-hard terrain performance.
- Recessed design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort.
- Knobs are placed in a unique "cross-stitch" shoulder-block distribution for enhanced traction and grip in intermediate-to-hard riding conditions.
- Larger-radius tread block base for strength and enhanced tread longevity.
- Load / speed index: 39J.
- Recommended rim: 1.50".
- Overall diameter: 17.17".
- Overall width: 2.80".
- Full tread depth: 10/32".
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: N/A.