- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Dunlop® Rebate That Sticks!: From September 1st through December 31st, 2013, receive a mail-in rebate of up to $50 with the purchase of any Dunlop® Geomax® Tire (MX11™, MX31™, MX51FA™, MX51™, MX71™)! With the purchase of 3 or 4 Dunlop® Geomax® Tires, also receive a set of 2 "Geomax" tire stickers per tire. *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked Dunlop Geomax Rebate Card.
The MotoSport.com Dunlop 250 / 450F Tire Combo includes one Front and one Rear Dunlop Geomax MX31, MX51, or MX71 Tire with the following features:
Dunlop Geomax MX31:
The Geomax MX31 carries a wealth of innovative features that allow the tire to dig down deep for extra traction in sand and mud, resulting in tenacious grip across a wide range of soft-terrain conditions.
- The Geomax MX31 features Dunlop's patented, tapered, "chiseled" shoulder-block shape. A taper in the block creates a smaller point on top that allows the knob to penetrate through the ground's soft surface layer and grab the firmer ground beneath to gain traction instead of floating on the surface.
- Limited block surface creates a more open pattern for enhanced penetration in soft dirt / sand to contact harder ground for enhanced traction.
- Chiseled shoulder-block shape helps improve side traction and makes traversing ruts easier.
- Geomax Reinforced Pattern (GRP) design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, while recessed design in the area between tread blocks helps give the tire superb compliance and ride comfort.
- Knobs are placed in a unique linked shoulder-block design for better traction and grip in soft-to-intermediate riding conditions.
Dunlop Geomax MX51:
Geomax MX51 helps deliver enhanced grip, added tread longevity and a wider range of terrain applications, reaching farther into hard-pack conditions.
- Profile design provides more tread volume (greater land / sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip and a more open center-tread area for straight-line grip.
- Recessed biting edges in shoulder tread blocks yield enhanced traction for greater grip in corners and ruts throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
- Tie-bar design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, yielding improved intermediate-to-hard terrain performance.
- Recessed design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort.
- Knobs are placed in a unique "cross-stitch" shoulder-block distribution for enhanced traction and grip in intermediate-to-hard riding conditions.
- Larger-radius tread block base for strength and enhanced tread longevity.
Dunlop Geomax MX71:
The Geomax MX71 incorporates innovative features to help deliver optimum performance in hard-pack / blue-groove conditions while also crossing over well into intermediate terrain conditions.
- Profile design features more tread volume (greater land / sea ratio) in the shoulders for enhanced cornering grip.
- Directional front tire pattern and geometric shoulder-block shape for enhanced braking grip and cornering traction, and enhanced slide control.
- Directional and asymmetric rear tire pattern plus "Double Tornado Wave" rear tire block distribution for optimum traction and braking ability.
- Unique placement of "camber traction blocks" for optimum lean-angle traction and grip when exiting corners.
- Dunlop Geomax Reinforced Pattern™ (GRP) design for enhanced wear and resistance to tread block tearing.
- Variable spacing between center tread blocks for enhanced performance.
- Recessed biting edges yield enhanced traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.