Bought chain with the sprockets as a kit, found the chain to be too short. Ended up buying a chain from the bike shop spending more money than intended.
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Questions
D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
The D.I.D Standard Non-O-Ring Chain is designed for low horsepower, smaller displacement mopeds, scooters and vintage motorcycles.
- For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Average tensile strength of 4,480 pounds.
- Wear life index: 100.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
Great chain for the price but in the future will look at going with the NZ or the renthal R1.
chain works great
this chain does not fit a ttr 125
Good looking and functional chain
Nice great chain that was well built and was a non O-ring chain.