- Eyewear (3)
- Footwear (5)
- Gloves (10)
- Jackets and Vests (14)
- Leather and Textile Pants (3)
- Rain Gear (3)
- Riding Headwear (5)
Age & Gender
Most Recent Riding Gear Reviews
River Road Ironclad Leather Jacket Robzilla - Michigan Great jacket at a great price! "Asymmetrical, double-breasted, dress collar - whatever you call it, this style of riding jacket seems to be harder and harder to find. River Road has made a great one. The style is great, and the features include 4 exterior body pockets, 2 interior pockets, snaps on the collar, adjustable side straps, zippered sleeves, bicep vents and a large horizontal back vent. No epaulets or belt, which is fine by me. The quilted full-sleeve zip-out liner is great, and when you remove it you're left with a lightweight perforated mesh lining, which is also very comfortable. The 2 interior pockets both close with Velcro fasteners, and they exist on both the mesh lining and the removable liner, so you have 2 interior pockets available to you whether you use the zip-out liner or not. While the main zipper pull and the snaps all feature the River Road logo, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are different from the product pictures because they have been updated with River Road's newer logo. I think they look good. The zippers themselves are not the smoothest I've ever had, but they work all right. Also not the thickest or heaviest leather I've ever had, but it should still offer good protection, and at this price point I have zero complaints so far. Unlike other reviewers, I found that the fit was true to size. However, I'm a husky guy with a bit of a spare tire, so while the body fits perfectly the sleeves are about an inch and a half too long for me, but that's my deal and it's certainly not River Road's fault by any means. I think the Ironclad is a great jacket for the money, and it's a bummer that they've been discontinued. If you're thinking about it and your size is still in stock, stop thinking and get one before they're gone!"
MotoSport Cruiser Motorcycle Store
MotoSport carries the most comprehensive catalog of products for your cruiser: daily commuters, new owners and riders who live for weekend excursions along back roads will find here the best cruiser products and the best prices.
Are you looking for hard-to-find cruiser parts, aftermarket or OEM? You're at the right place. We have so many products that you can customize and upgrade nearly every facet of your cruiser. You can even shop by make, model and year for specific parts and gear. We value your trust and we will do everything to get you the cruiser parts and accessories you need at affordable prices.
Whether you're looking for parts for the latest cruiser makes and models or for the classic hits, you will find them on MotoSport.com. OEM parts arrive factory directs and are checked by our gearhead team to make sure you'll get the highest quality. Looking for a specific cruiser model? No problem, select your bike and we will automatically filter our catalog to show you items that fit your bike.
On MotoSport.com you will find a great selection of motorcycle hard parts, clothing and accessories at the lowest prices. From shields to jackets, tools to luggage, and communication devices to slip-ons - there are amazing markdowns on all our cruiser products that will meet your needs. We're proud of our free 3-day express shipping offer, expert customer service, and 90-day return policy that make us the easiest place to get your cruiser goods from.
Our categories of cruiser products include:
- Cruiser Parts - Do you need sissy bars, controls, windshields or lighting? We have them, and more.
- Cruiser Exhaust - Speed, style, sound or all of them!
- OEM Parts - Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha. All the best brands for your cruiser!
- Cruiser Tires - The right tires at the right price. MotoSport carries tire combos, front tires, rear tires, inner tubes and tire tools, check them out.
- Luggage and Racks - We've got gear bags, saddle bags, racks and hydration packs among other long haul items.
- Riding Accessories - Motorcycle cover, electronic devices and tools to keep your bike in the best condition.
- Cruiser Riding Gear - Rain gear, heated gear, gloves... everything you need for these long rides.
- Helmets and Accessories - Helmets, replacement parts, accessories and helmet cameras, all at affordable prices!
- Casual Apparel - Men, women and children gear.
- Gifts - MotoSport.com offers an incredible selection of gift items for avid riders.
Do you need cruiser parts and accessories? MotoSport.com is here to assist. Order any of our products online and we'll ship right to your door. Want help? Call our toll free line 866-677-7338 or chat with an expert. Remember, we offer fast, free shipping on orders over $79.