National Cycle Deflector Screen
- Write a Review
- 3 Questions
National Cycle's original and popular Deflector Screen installs easily with a U-Clamp mount system, and offers the patented no-tool Rake Adjust hardware. You can set the screen angle to optimize comfort and style by a simple adjustment of the wing screws, and the radial-tooth locking mechanism keeps the screen at the angle you choose.
You asked for it! By popular request National Cycle has a quick-release version of the ever popular Deflector Screen. This new shield comes with their QuickSet Quick Release Hardware that makes popping the screen on and off of your bike with no tools possible.
- The Deflector Screen offers outstanding wind protection for such a small shield, and is an excellent value.
- High-impact acrylic available in clear or tint; DOT and ABE approved.
- As a convenience, both 7/8" (22 mm) and 1" (25 mm) clamps are included in each hardware kit.
- No-Hole Ballsocket, U-Clamp Mount System with Rake Adjust.
- RakeAdjust pivot mount allows easy, no tool screen angle adjustment without moving the mounting hardware.
- All hardware included; simple assembly.
Acrylic - Includes brand names such as ICI Lucite and Acrylite. Acrylic is known for its crystal clarity that stands the test of time with UV stabilization that prevents yellowing. Many years ago, during the development of the clear fairing, National Cycle found that ordinary drill mounting methods caused stress cracks and eventual breakage of acrylic shields. That's why they developed and use their patented No-Hole Ballsocket system on all of their acrylic products.
QuickSet Hardware - This patented hardware is designed for durability, ease of installation and hassle-free removal. Permits 10-second windshield removal, and complete fairing removal in under 1 minute. The QuickSet system incorporates the No-Hole Ballsocket.
Width : Across Back at Widest Point: 15.00 in. (38.1cm)