Küryakyn has taken your run-of-the-mill skull and added 35% more angst and 20% more anguish to make these the nastiest mirrors on the street.
- Mirror head is about 3" x 4" with round glass 3" in diameter.
- Smoothly arched stem positions the center of the mirror head about 4-3/8" above and 5-1/2" outboard of the mounting point on the handlebar control pod.
- Adjustment mechanism is unlike anything out there: the swivel ball is captured between opposing pins.
- Pins are threaded to allow quick and easy adjustment.
- Sold in pairs.
- Note: Mounting adapters required for metric cruisers (sold separately).