Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Their flexibility means they are very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage.
This lock is very handy to use because only one end of the chain must be locked.
- 7 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage of the bike's paintwork.
- The chain, the case, as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- ABUS automatic cylinder with drill-protection and user-friendly reversible key.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post.
- For the protected transport Abus recommends, for example, their frame bags (sold separately).
- Good protection at medium theft risk.
- Recommended for securing good bikes.
- The longer the chain, the easier the bike can be locked to a fixed object.
- Technical details: 7 mm / 110 cm.
- Weight: 1900 grams.