The latest evolution in the dyno tested 2-into-1 legacy, Pro Pipe Chrome gives you power and performance above and beyond the competition. This new Pro Pipe includes tuned length stepped headers, 1-3/4" to 1-7/8", with a highly efficient merge collector that feeds into the stepped 4-1/2" megaphone design. Pro Pipe Chrome maintains the perfect balance of exhaust back pressure, assuring crisp throttle response and maximum roll on power for FL models. Complete with header and collector heat shields, as well as a shield over the first step of the megaphone, the Pro Pipe Chrome also features a CNC-machined chrome plated billet end-cap. Optional quiet baffles available for a throaty exhaust note and reduction of 3 - 5dB in the sound level.
- Broad and usable torque increase.
- Stepped headers, larger merge collector.
- Optional quiet and competition baffles available.
- Chrome finish.
- Equipped with 18 mm O2 sensor ports.
- Note: Vance & Hines recommends installing a Vance & Hines Fuelpak with any exhaust change on fuel-injected models.