Tourmaster Women's Intake Air Series 3 Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Armor-Link mesh material and 600 Denier Carbolex combined with 1680 Denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection.
- Comfortable, mandarin-style collar.
- 360 Phoslite reflective piping and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility.
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable.
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material.
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs.
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
- Includes a jacket / pant zipper attachment with the pant side zipper included.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Women's Intake Air Series 3 Jacket.