This jacket should last a while under demanding conditions. Nice venting, and without liner will keep you dry and warm in fall riding conditions.
Tourmaster Transition Series 3 Jacket
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite material panels for increased nighttime visibility.
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup.
- Collar anchor prevents flapping when collar is open.
- Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation.
- Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements.
- Wide reflective strip across back and chest, reflective sleeve piping, reflective lower take-up strap panel, Phoslite material panels and reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material.
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Tour Master's Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100-gram poly-fill insulation.
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit.
- Jacket / pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Transition Series 3 Jacket.