its very comfortable and lightweight. its warm, and very versatile.
Tourmaster Intake Air Series 3 Jacket
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Armor-Link mesh material and 600 Denier Carbolex combined with 1680 Denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection.
- Comfortable, mandarin-style collar.
- 360 Phoslite reflective piping and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility.
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable.
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material.
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs.
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
- Includes a jacket / pant zipper attachment with the pant side zipper included.
Great all around jacket fits great, sleeves are definitely longer than expected. One of the inside connection snaps was broken but no biggy coming with extras.
I bought this because I wanted a light Jacket for the summer that would also give me some protection. Once you take the waterproof lining out, the Jacket is a little heavy but when you are riding the vented mesh keeps you nice and cool. Also, it looks great too.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Intake Air Series 3 Jacket.