Excellent helmet, good fit. I have owned HJC and Nolan modular helmets. The price is a bargain for all the features! Two helmets, full face and 3/4, for the price of one. And it provides real protection from cold weather too.
Scorpion EXO-900 Helmet
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Questions
- EverClear No-Fog Faceshield and Retractable SpeedView Sun Visor. Optically-correct clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-scratch hardened coating. Internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch. Both Face shield and SpeedView sun visor are toolless removal and install for cleaning or replacement.
- Quickly convert your EXO-900 to an open face 3/4 helmet, visor included.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads.
- Adjustable front and rear vents for maximum airflow.
- AirFit helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit. Cheek pad and neck roll adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction.
- DOT Certified Both as a full-face and 3/4 helmet.
Let me get the bad out of the way.............simply because no helmet is perfect! These helmets are not reflective of your size going by their chart! Plain and simple and I am being honest, if your borderline two sizes, go up to the next size! if your bottom of the size range your fine! Reason for my 3 stars! Now we have that out of the way! This helmet has every feature one could want in a modular. The helmet has the fighter pilot style flip down sun visor! Now this is just plain and simply COOL! It works too! The shield has great peripheral vision and does not fog! Another big plus to keep you from sinking more money into a fog insert. The ability if the helmet is slightly big to add air with it's built in pump and bladder system is without a doubt, genius. The shield even breaks down easily with no tools to make it into a 3/4 helmet without doing away with the sun visor which retracts into the helmet! The pull out liner can be washed too. Really my 4 stars overall is not fair.........nothing deserves a 5 but this is a 4.75 on my rating scale. Really nice helmet for the money. Only thing close to this is a Schuberth which cost 2.5 times the Scorpion!