Olympia Renegade Mesh Tech Pants
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
Designed to coordinate with the Olympia men's Renegade jacket, the quality level offered in this style will not be found in any competitively priced riding pant. Like all Olympia mesh tech gear, this pant is cut in a combination of authentic Cordura fabric and ballistic airflow mesh panels for superior abrasion resistance and maximum airflow. Motion flex articulated CE armor is also offered as standard equipment. Standing, boot on entry is a breeze due to side leg zippers that extend from the waistband to bottom hem. Adjustable knee armor positions and the exclusive EZ-Hem bottom detail allows riders to achieve a customized fit.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 Denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at lower legs.
- Custom Fit, EZ Hem boot cut bottom.
- Removable and adjustable height CE-approved Motion Flex armor at knees.
- Relaxed tailored fit.
- Cool mesh airflow lining.
- Four multifunctional pockets.
- 8" connecting zipper connects pants to jacket.
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
- Belt loop waist.