I love these glasses, this is my third pair, they fit great and look great. the lady's love them.
Oakley Gascan Sunglasses
- 6 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Oakley has a reputation that stands for the highest quality eyewear on the market, ever. The Gascan sunglasses are evidence that Oakley knows style and design to continue building their reputation.
- Designed with their HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS methods that incorporates patented optics and PLUTONITE lens material to provide 100% UV filtering and impact protection. The impact protection exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- The frame is constructed from Oakley O Matter that has proven their strength and quality through the years.
- Oakley has developed a special process to cut the lenses of the sunglasses called dual-lens polaric ellipsoid geometry. This process cuts the lenses out of a single shield that matches the contour of the frame for perfect vision.
- The unique shape and design of the sunglasses prompted Oakley to redesign their logo. The squared Oakley logo is made of metal.
- In the polarized versions, a unique process is integrated with the lens that blocks out blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water, and pavement. Oakley engineered their polarization process at the molecular level to eliminate any haze and distortion.
- The limited edition Ducati Gascan sunglasses are officially licensed by Ducati Corse.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This pair of Oakley"s is incredible I own a pair of the polarized and loved those so much, I bought a pair of the white ones also.
these oakley gascans are true sunglasses they will handle anything you throw at them, swimming, bike riding, everyday use. made me a believer of the oakley name. just recently put the gold lenses in them
I got these a while ago and have almost no complaints. Im not sure if i have an unusually wide head but, these seem to be a little on the tight side. Other than that these are my favorite glasses ive bought.
The glasses are really good however if you have a some larger head like I do you will notice that it does pinch your head a little bit. Also the the Bronze lenses filter the most light out out of any of the polarized options
The styling on these glasses is very unique. Also the light weight is a nice feature. If your looking for a nice pair of Oakleys you really can't go wrong. Like any pair of nice shades, don't lose them!
There have been no questions asked about the Oakley Gascan Sunglasses.