- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Maxima Fork Oils are formulated from the highest quality base oils and advanced additives to prevent foaming, seal hardening, oxidation and "stiction". Lubricinol provides for very low sliding friction and protects internal components from wear. Temperature-stable viscosity provides for constant fork action and terrain compliance for the front wheel.
Usage: For all front suspension systems, both standard and cartridge. 5wt fork oil is normal service weight for MX applications. Consult owners manual for specific applications. Can be blended for intermediate viscosities.
- Made from the highest quality base oils and advanced additives to prevent foaming, seal hardening, oxidation and "stiction".
- Lubricinol provides for very low sliding friction and protects internal components from wear.
- SAE viscosity: 5wt, 10wt, 15wt, 20wt.
- Color D 1500: Clear.
- Gravity ° A.P.I.: 32.8 (5wt), 32.8 (10wt), 32.6 (15wt), 32.4 (20wt).
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 82 (5wt), 175 (10wt), 219 (15wt), 330 (20wt).
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 40 (5wt), 51 (10wt), 54 (15wt), 64 (20wt).
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 16.2 (5wt), 37.4 (10wt), 47.1 (15wt), 71.1 (20wt).
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 4.41 (5wt), 7.72 (10wt), 8.49 (15wt), 11.28 (20wt).
- Pour point: -25°F (5wt), -10°F (10wt), -10°F (15wt), -10°F (20wt).
- Flash point: 335°F (5wt), 395°F (10wt), 410°F (15wt), 415°F (20wt).
- Fire point: 370°F (5wt), 435°F (10wt), 450°F (15wt), 455°F (20wt).
- Viscosity index: 202 (5wt), 182 (10wt), 151 (15wt), 151 (20wt).
Caution: Protect from contamination and excessive heat. Dispose per local regulations.