- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Fade Free Formula.
Maxima's Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely high viscosity indexes over 350+, low pour points and reduced friction capability, these high performance fluids show a considerably reduced rate of viscosity change when subjected to elevated temperatures. Racing Shock Fluid will work equally well in either steel or aluminum-bodied suspension components. Racing Shock Fluid 7WT can be used when more damping is required.
- Extremely high viscosity indexes over 300+, low pour points and reduced friction capability.
- Will work equally well in either steel or aluminum-bodied suspension components.
- SAE viscosity: 7WT.
- Color D 1500: Purple.
- Gravity: 31.56° A.P.I.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 105.7.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 50.4.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 20.76.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 7.28.
- Pour point: -35F°F.
- Flash point: 212°F.
- Fire point: 235°F.
- Viscosity index: 338.
Caution: Protect from contamination and excessive heat.