- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Maxima's Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely high viscosity indexes over 350+, low pour points and reduced friction capability, these high-performance fluids show a considerably reduced rate of viscosity change when subjected to elevated temperatures. Racing Shock Fluid will work equally well in either steel or aluminum-bodied suspension components. Use "Heavy" (10WT) for Ohlins® and FOX® shocks.
- Extremely high viscosity indexes over 350+.
- Works equally well in either steel or aluminum-bodied suspension components.
- SAE viscosity: 10wt.
- Grade: Heavy.
- Color D 1500: Clear.
- Gravity: 32.01° A.P.I.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 144.0.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 57.6.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 28.94.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 9.36.
- Pour point: -35°F.
- Flash point: 219°F.
- Fire point: 235°F.
- Viscosity index: 300.
Caution: Protect from contamination and excessive heat.