A ready to use coolant (do not dilute) developed for all types of motorcycles: road, off-road, quads. It is nitrite free, amine free, and phosphate free.
- Protects the cooling system from freezing (-25°C / -13°F) and metallic parts from corrosion.
- Provides an excellent thermal exchange to improve engine cooling efficiency.
- Avoids engine overheating with its high boiling point: 133°C / 271°F (at +1.5 bar).
- Outstanding anti-corrosion and anti-cavitation properties that remain while aging.
- Seals, rubber pipes and plastic parts friendly.
- Anti-foam properties.
- Can be mixed with any monoethyleneglycol product.
- Performance rated: ASTM D3306 / D4656, BS 6580, AFNOR NFR 15-601, SAE J 1034, JIS K2234, KSM 2142.
- Important note: Contains a bitter-tasting agent to prevent from ingesting: coolants and antifreezes have a sweet taste but are harmful if swallowed.