New and improved - Safely and effectively apply the load from your trailer lighting to the battery and not to the rest of the bike's electrical system.
- Eliminate blown fuses caused by overloading stock lighting or accessory circuits! Kuryakyn's Relay Harness utilizes inputs from the motorcycle to direct power from the battery to the appropriate trailer lighting circuit.
- 5 Wire Plus 1: Kuryakyn's kits provide standard 5 wire output (run, brake, left turn, right turn, ground) plus a bonus wire that can be connected as needed to provide fused 12-volt power to the trailer for compartment lights or keyless entry systems that are wired independently of the trailer's essential lighting.
- 5 to 4 Wire Converter: Plugs in and allows Kuryakyn's Wiring and Relay Kits to power trailers requiring a 4-wire harness (run, left turn / brake, right turn / brake, ground). The bonus wire is still available to provide fused 12-volt power to the trailer for compartment lights or keyless entry systems that are wired independently of the trailer's essential lighting. (includes 4-pin flat vehicle connector).
- Tech tip: Four-wire trailers require separate purchase of a Kuryakyn 5 to 4 Wire Converter in addition to the trailer wiring harness.
- Note: Receptacle kits are not included because the style of receptacle used on trailers varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.