The Field Armor Stryker Back Protector starts with a custom molded bio-foam chassis. Designed to mold to your back, air channels within the foam allow heat to escape resulting in reduced fatigue. Secured to the chassis are three layers of impact absorbing foam which are capped by an articulated reinforced plastic shell. The reinforced shell helps diffuse impact forces. In addition, the shoulder and waist straps are removable providing you with the option of installing the back protector into certain Icon jackets.
- Removable shoulder and waist straps allows armor to be directly inserted into certain Icon jackets.
- Custom armor plate finishing.
- Comfortable and non-restrictive.
- Custom molded biofoam chassis.
- EN 161-2/03/AC2006 Ce approval.