If you do not like this helmet and are a true dual sport rider then shame on you. Everything about this helmet is first class. Style, fit, structure, weight, etc......well done GMAX!
GMAX GM11D Dual Sport Helmet - Graphic
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Questions
GMAX is extremely excited to introduce the all new GM 11D Dual Sport Helmet series. This all new GMAX Dual Sport Helmet is truly an all season sport helmet. The 11D Helmet is loaded with features and designs normally found on other highly priced helmets, but delivered to you at a true GMAX competitive value.
- Modern styling.
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration.
- Side shield plate covers come as standard equipment in the box to use when configuring to a visor-less set-up.
- Street / dirt configuration includes: clear shield, visor, and side plate covers for visor-less configuration.
- Outer flip shield is completely hidden under the visor, and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position.
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles.
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds.
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles.
- Maximum airflow is achieved thru shell / styrofoam and comfort liner vents.
- Top, front, and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a "gloved" hand.
- Modern graphics to appeal to a full range of customers.
- Full helmet and visor graphic coverage.
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability.
Lateral styrofoam inserts:
- Additional support inserts are located between the check pads and the shell.
- Increased comfort and outside sound reduction.
Plush, removable washable interior:
- Allows for adjustable fit and comfort that is second to none.
- Tool-Less removal for easy cleaning.
Removable washable cheek pads:
- Designed for comfort and reduction of outside noise.
- Integrated speaker pockets.
- Allows for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pads.
- Lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
- Padded D-ring chin strap with a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length.
This helmet is pretty awesome. I love the visibility, feels true to size. I used the measurements on the website and ordered based on that and the fitment was perfect. Based on other helmets I've used before I consider this one to isolate the road noise pretty well. The visor is crystal clear. Helmet comes with the clear visor not with the one shown in the picture. Quality of the construction also feels nice. I'm in Arizona and in the mornings (between 35-40F) tends to fog, which I think is normal since I'm breathing inside of it but once I get moving the visor clears out super quick. This helmet has great ventilation too. Helmet looks great. I bought this helmet because i like the style, I'm not planning to use it for off road racing at all.
Best helmet I have ever had and the dual sport look and graphics get me compliments all the time. All my buddy's want one now and I recommended it to all of them.
I went to this helmet from a similar dual sport helmet, one of the biggest things I was looking for was an o-ring seal around the shield, it works great keeping late and early season cold out, also works great in rain in not allowing water to run down inside of shield, the only complaint at all is that the shield fogs very bad when it's alittle cold, going with a double-lensed shield to solve that, but after a year its still a great helmet...