This is my first jacket so I cannot compare to others, however for the price, definitely gets the job done. Great padding armor on shoulders, elbows and back. Has removable inner layer and is still hot but when riding, the zip vents cool it down.
Fieldsheer Aqua Sport 2.0 Jacket
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- 600D Carbolex outer shell.
- YKK front Zipper closure.
- CE approved armor in shoulder and elbows with SP Memory Foam back pad.
- Phoslite reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Rainguard 100% waterproof breathable barrier.
- Adjustable VELCRO brand hook-and-loop waist tabs.
- Ram Air shoulder and back vents for maximum air flow.
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation.
- Adjustable upper and lower sleeve take ups help secure armor in place.
- Two hand warmer pockets, zippered map pocket and two cargo lined pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on removable liner.
- Microfiber padded mandarin collar.
- 8" zipper pants connection plus universal belt snap.
I'm a new rider and so I'm just getting gear. I've looked at a bunch of local shops at their riding gear what I saw was ok, but nothing spectacular about the item or price. From trying lots of jackets on I did know that I needed a size large though.
So, when I was shopping for a helmet, I spotted this jacket, read the reviews and description and figured it was worth ordering to check out. If I didn't like it, I'd just return it.
I got it in the mail and tried it on and the fit was perfect. Zippered pockets, vents, several adjustments (waist, 2 points on the sleeve) and a zip out liner. Wow!
I am VERY happy with this jacket and several of my friends who ride have also checked it out and are also impressed with it.
It is DEFINITELY worth the $!
There have been no questions asked about the Fieldsheer Aqua Sport 2.0 Jacket.