For the experienced rider that demands the best, the Extreme Pro Brake Pad by EBC gives the ultimate in motorcycle braking feel and power. Extensively tested for over a year, the sintered pads use the latest technology and composition to give no compromise in performance and wear.
- Features a blend of tungsten and moly metal and were developed after comparing with 7 major competitors' products.
- With vent groove to prevent backplate deflection and possible de-bond. EBC uses a wide molded vent groove dividing the pad compact into two separate pucks.
- Pad de-bond can happen after corrosion gets under the edges of your pads, EBC has a unique way to prevent this by using non-corrosive elements in the pad matrix that do not interact with the steel backing plates and using its revolutionary double compact system, which prevents backplate flexion and edge lifting which leads to pad de-bond.
- Super fast bed in, friction builds to a 0.6 rating after 10 - 15 stops in heavy use.
- Perfect stability over EBC's 300 stop Daytona rig test.
- Extremely low in-stop variation, compare this with the previous market leader pads.
- Great heat cycling ability, you let the pads cool down after the ride and the next day, they repeat the previous perfect brake performance. In other words they heat cycle perfectly.
- Now ECE R90 Approved.
- Includes two brake pads, enough for one caliper.