- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-333-8033.
Part of the Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® collection, the K591 tire gives your cruiser the ride and handling that Harley meant for it to have. The Dunlop K591 is the only tire Harley-Davidson® trusts to go on their high-performance bikes, which is why the K591 is the only tire approved by Harley for their high-performance models. Developed from the K591 racing tire to give outstanding grip whether it's wet or dry, the K591 street tire will inspire confidence in cornering and impress with excellent tread life. Its unique tread pattern ensures consistent grip even as the tire wears out.
- Directional tread pattern and improved tread compounds deliver optimum wet grip, cornering confidence and mileage.
- Excellent performance under cornering stresses and higher speeds.
- Features both the Dunlop® and Harley-Davidson® names on the sidewall with an impressive, clean styled look.
- Tubeless bias-ply.
- V-rated for speeds up to 149 MPH.
- Made in U.S.A.
Note: Why buy only one? Save more by purchasing the Tire Combo!
- Load / speed index: 51V.
- Recommended rim: 2.15".
- Overall diameter: 26.10".
- Overall width: 4.10".
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: 430 at 42.