- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-333-8033.
The MotoSport.com Dunlop D207 / D208 Tire Combo features ONE Dunlop D208 Front and ONE Dunlop D207 Rear Tire with the following attributes:
Dunlop D208 Front Tire - 120/70ZR19:
Dunlop offers a special version of the D208 designed for the Harley-Davidson® V-Rod and Street Rod.
- Load / speed index: 60W.
- Sidewall: Blackwall.
- Recommended rim size: 3.00 / 3.50".
- Overall diameter: 25.77".
- Overall width: 4.62".
- Full tread depth: 5/32".
- Maximum load / PSI: 551# at 42 PSI.
Dunlop D207 Rear Tire - 180/55ZR18:
The D207 ZR combines the best of Dunlop's street and track technology to set new standards among sport radial tires and offers more grip and better handling for enhanced cornering and exceptional tire compliance for all-day riding.
- New cosecant-wave tread pattern for superior grip in dry and wet conditions.
- New tire compound enhances grip and provides quick tire warm-up time.
- New profile for better feel and more progressive steering response.
- New construction: cut-angle breaker in front and JLB - Jointless Band - in the rear for improved stability, handling, grip and comfort.
- Lighter, to reduce unsprung weight, for better handling.
- Load / speed index: 74W.
- Recommended rim size: 5.50".
- Overall diameter: 25.83".
- Overall width: 7.17".
- Full tread depth: 7/32".
- Maximum load / PSI: 827# at 42 PSI.