The Datatool® Digital Gear Indicator is suitable for use on motorcycles equipped with an electronic speedometer and rev counter (tachometer). The system gives a visual indication of the gear in use for up to 8 gear ratios, stopping you looking for a gear that isn't there. Installation is simple, with a programming mode to teach it the relationships of your speedometer and rev counter. The DiGi also comes with auto-dim for nighttime use.
- Suitable for most machines equipped with electronic speedometer and tachometer.
- Can be programmed with up to 8 gears.
- Shows selected gear - Aids performance and economy.
- Re-programmable for instances of wheel or sprocket change sizes.
- Auto-dimming to minimize glare in dim light but maximize display when bright.
- Re-programmable at any time to suit your changing requirements.
- Simple and effective design - Easy self-install.