Dainese Alien Leather Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
A sports look and contemporary styling come together in this jacket dedicated to those in search of a technical jacket at no expense to comfort and details, like the inserts in Nabuck leather and anodized aluminum. Top level safety is ensured by homologated protectors, co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts, and the chance to increase the protective level by inserting a back protector and Thorax chest protectors in the pockets provided. The ergonomics and comfort of this jacket in the highly resistant D-Skin leather are guaranteed by inserts in elasticated fabric, waist and collar adjustments, the 3D-Bubble liner and jacket-pants fastening.
- Cold weather version (non-perforated leather).
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 / 97 Standard.
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert.
- Pocket for back protector G1 and G2.
- Nabuk leather.
- D-Skin leather.
- 3D-Bubble liner with air chambers.
- Inserts in stretch fabric.
- Adjustable neck fastener.
- Waist adjustment.
- Jacket-trousers fastening system.
- Sanitized liner.
- Pocket for Thorax chest protector.
- Soft inserts.
- Reflecting inserts.
- Internal pocket.
- 2 outside pockets.
- Also known as the Dainese G. Alien Pelle in Dainese literature.
There have been no questions asked about the Dainese Alien Leather Jacket.