Inspired by Chrome's original Militia bags, the Soyuz is a military-grade laptop backpack. It has a separate, 100% welded-waterproof main compartment and a water-resistant, side-access compartment with padded laptop sleeve. The full-length, water-resistant zipper provides quick access to the padded laptop sleeve without having to open the main compartment. Additional pockets keep notebooks and magazines organized.
- Zippered side-access compartment with padded laptop sleeve fits up to 17" Mac Book Pro laptop.
- Waterproof rolltop main compartment.
- External pockets and file storage with hook-and-loop flap closure.
- Zippered external travel document pocket.
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights.
- Industrial-strength hook-and-loop accessory-mounting shoulder straps.
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier Cordura.
- Welded-waterproof, 1800-denier, military-grade truck-tarpaulin liner.
- Nylon 69 thread and YKK zippers.
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability.
- Sternum strap for load distribution.
- Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles.
- Dimensions: 14"W x 22"H x 8"D.
- Volume: 26 liters.
- Weight: 3.1 pounds.