The Pawn is Chrome's medium-sized, 100% welded-waterproof rolltop backpack and part of the WWII inspired Militia line. They made their original Militia bags to haul wetsuits and beer to and from the beach. All Militia bags feature 100% welded-waterproof main compartment that can hold ice-cold beer and keep your stuff dry in a downpour. A zippered compartment keeps wet / dry separate. Outside pockets with stainless-steel hardware for storing small stuff.
- Waterproof rolltop closure accommodates a range of load sizes.
- Dual-waterproof compartments separate wet / dry cargo.
- External pockets with stainless-steel hardware for quick, secure access to u-lock and work tools.
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights.
- Industrial-strength hook-and-loop accessory-mounting shoulder straps.
- Zippered pocket can fit up to Macbook Pro 17" laptop.
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier Cordura outer shell.
- Waterproof, 1800-denier, military-grade truck-tarpaulin liner with bar-welded seams.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability.
- Sternum strap for load distribution.
- Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles.
- Dimensions: 18"W x 20.5"H x 5.5"D.
- Volume: 35 liters.
- Weight: 3.7 pounds.