20 dollars...are you kidding me...wow. The rubber grip parts fall off...who cars. The tool works great. I use the needle nose out the field, a knife comes in handy of course, flat head screwdriver for adjusting my suspension on the fly, and wire cutters get used to often unfortunately.
BikeMaster Rubber Handle Bright Aluminum Multi Tool
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
- Technical style with polished aluminum body with high grip rubber inserts.
- Outside access to blades and tools without opening the pliers.
- High quality stainless steel tools and blades in a medium plus body.
- Complete with heavier duty tools and blades than a standard medium body knives.
- Features a can opener, straight and cross head screwdrivers and a 4mm square driver, saw, file and ruler combo, bottle opener, sharp and smooth awls and a 3" blade.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
There have been no questions asked about the BikeMaster Rubber Handle Bright Aluminum Multi Tool.