The Bell Star may have taken a long three years to develop, but what's a little time when you're making the best. The Star features Bell's exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust® for amazing ventilation and temperature control. Its extremely light TriMatrix® Composite Shell is sculpted into a super stable aerodynamic signature that eliminates lift and buffeting even at high speed. Finish it off with the easy-to-use and change 3Mode Shield® with ClickRelease® and you've got simply the best Bell ever. And coming from the company that invented the helmet, that's saying a lot.
In pursuit of the ultimate in light weight (saving 100 grams over the standard version) and - Bell will admit it - because it looks bitchin', they've done a special edition of the Star with a full carbon fiber shell. Not content to leave it at that, they commissioned Bell art collaborator Roland Sands to adorn these beauties.
- Super lightweight 100% carbon fiber shell.
- Velocity Flow® Ventilation system with FlowAdjust® for maximum ventilation and temperature control.
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift.
- Contour cut cheek pads for superior fit and comfort.
- 3Mode Shield® for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease® for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever.
- NutraFog II® superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield.
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers.
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort.
- Exclusive Magnefusion® magnetic strap keeper.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Comes with padded, lined Bell helmet bag.
- Approximate weight at 1500 grams
- Certifications: DOT, SNELL M2010.
- Five-year warranty.