Super-sized box-style detachable saddle bags that will allow you to pack all of the gear needed for a long trip. Box-style lids are water and dust proof, so your gear is secure. Comes with convenient quick-release buckles and hook-and-loop closure and an easy to use adjustable quick detachable yoke. These are sturdy bags that won't sag or loose their shape, even when empty. Convenient side pockets allow easy access when on the bike. Tough RuffHyde with leather-look finish is water, stain and mildew resistant. Includes a tough carry handle which is ideal when you are toting your gear. Buy with pride, made in U.S.A!
- Super-sized, box-style saddlebags.
- Perfect for long trips where lots of gear is necessary.
- Adjustable, quick-release yoke mounting system ensures a perfect fit on most bikes.
- Heavy duty leather-grained RuffHyde™.
- Includes three convenient, exterior side pockets for easy access when on the bike.
- Transport the bags when off of the bike with the top mounted carry handles.
- Secure bags to bike with strong, braided nylon tie-down cords.
- Secure even more gear on top of bags with extra-long over-the-top straps.
- Strong, long-lasting man-made with black leather-look finish.
- Water, weather and sun resistant (won't rot, stain, fade crack or stiffen).
- Sturdy product, inner reinforcements for shape retention, retains shape even when empty.
- Feature quick-release buckles and hook-and-loop closure.
- Durable, steel nickel-plated buckles and D-rings.
- Saddlebag supports are highly recommended.
- Studded style includes bright nickel-plated flat-top 5/16" diameter studs and 1-1/2" conchos with antiqued finish and leather lace.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: All saddlebags must be supported by a saddlebag support. Make sure there is 2" clearance from bags and pipes.
- Triple Extra Large (Plain / Studded): 15.25"L x 8"W x 13"H (not including exterior pockets).
All seams and stress points are reinforced. Easy soap and water cleanups. Sizes are approximate. Before ordering, measure space where bags will be mounted to make sure you have sufficient clearance.