Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Their flexibility means they are very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage.
The chain lock combinations are a very good solution for locking a motorbike to a fixed object. To limit the possibility of brutal attacks, it is recommended to avoid allowing the chain to lay on or hang close to the ground.
- 8 mm strong chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the motorbike's paintwork.
- Due to the construction, the bolt is not accessible for opening tools.
- The chain as well as the shackle (Nano Protect™) are made of special hardened steel.
- The padlock body is made from solid brass with a steel jacket.
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Compact folding of the chain allows for easy transport.
- Good protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters.
- The longer the chain, the easier the bike can be locked to a fixed object.
- Technical details: 8 mm / 140 cm.
- Weight: 2700 grams.