Abus Trigger 330 Disc Lock
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are very compact motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. It is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object in order to increase the security during longer parking time.
- 9.5 mm steel bolt.
- Easy handling due to big closing button and automatic locking.
- Diagonally implemented cylinder for maximum space for turning the key.
- The bolt, lock body, as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- A Memory Cable as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Good protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters.
- Technical details: 9.5 mm / 50 mm.
- Weight: 640 grams.
There have been no questions asked about the Abus Trigger 330 Disc Lock.