Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing motorbikes and scooters. There are usually plenty of attachment options on the wheels and frame for securing them to a fixed object. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage. It may also be possible to use a combination of a brake disk lock and a chain. This combination is a so-called "2-in-1" solution. That means the brake disc lock can also be used without the chain and is the perfect compact companion for trips that include brief stops.
Chain / lock combinations are a very good solution for locking a motorbike to a fixed object. The loop chain allows a very efficient use of the chain's length. Two-in-one lock that means that the brake disc lock can also be used without the chain. To limit the possibility of brutal attacks, it is recommended to avoid allowing the chain to lay on or hang close to the ground.
- 12 mm strong loop chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the motorbike's paintwork.
- The round shape and the three independently rotating pieces hinder the use of opening tools.
- The chain, the bolt, the lock body, as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key.
- Very good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes.
- Technical details: 12 mm / 120 cm - 14 mm.
- Weight: 3500 grams.