Abus Detecto 7000 RS 2 Alarm Disc Lock
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object. Thanks to the 3D detection system the motorbike rider gets warned when lifting the bike into an upright position and an unintended ride off with the locked bike is prevented. When the detection is activated the red flashing LED has an additional deterrent effect.
- 3 x 5 mm square steel bolt, lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- Alarm function on basis of a vibration detection system, that means that every impact attack is detected.
- Alarm of at least 110dB.
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to a manual activation button, integrated into the "Snap'n Go" mechanism.
- An LED and different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status.
- One hand operation due to the patented "Snap'n Go" system - lock closes and activates automatically when pressed on the brake disc.
- ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with encoded reversible key.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Including two AAA standard batteries for alarm function.
- A memory cable as reminder is included.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Good protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters.
- Technical details: 70 mm.
- Weight: 585 grams.
There have been no questions asked about the Abus Detecto 7000 RS 2 Alarm Disc Lock.