With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionized the bike lock and established an entirely new type of lock - the folding lock. The locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Lightweight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various models in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colors available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution is included in the price.
It provides an ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size. Its 120 cm total length make it easy to lock two bikes together.
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bike's paintwork.
- Color-matching silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties.
- Link construction allows compact folding.
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel.
- Bars are linked with special rivets.
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag.
- Flexible mounting with non-slip VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop straps or screws at the bottle holder device.
- Good protection at medium theft risk.
- Recommended for securing good bikes.
- Circumference: 120 cm.
- Weight: 1400 grams.
- Carrier: Transport bag included.