I was hesitant because the cost was so much lower than all of the other Alpinestars I have purchased but they are just as good. I've put a few thousands miles on my fastlanes and they are my new favorite boot.
Alpinestars Fastlane Riding Shoe
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Purposely crafted for the city streets, the ultra-modern design of the Fastlane Shoe discreetly integrates a number of protective features to match its style with safety. With a streamlined design inspired by Alpinestars Auto Collection, the Fastlane's lightweight construction and anatomically optimized design ensures comfortable wear, all day long.
- Sleek profile upper is constructed from lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant microfiber.
- Breathable mesh liner aids airflow within the shoe.
- External TPR protectors around the ankle and toe.
- Foam backed, double density ankle cups provide impact protection to both sides of the ankle.
- Internal toe and heel counter are layered under the microfiber for additional impact and crush protection.
- Reflective stripes on heel for improved visibility in dark conditions.
- Integrated metal shank in the sole helps reduce excessive foot deformation during impacts.
Comfort and convenience
- Plush 3D Mesh on the collar and tongue.
- Shift area with debossed texture detail.
- Extremely lightweight rubber sole features laser-ablated textured grip for sure footing on all surfaces.
- PU midsole on the heel for added walking comfort.
- Anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed grants the foot a more natural posture both on and off the bike.
- Lace closure system with adjustable hook-and-loop strap affords quick and easy fastening.
the best ever true fit fast shipping came one day early if you have a sportbike these are a must have well priced I did shop around
I bought these riding shoes cause I needed them for a just out of the blue need to ride..very short break in period before it stretched out and very comfortable. Alpinestars is the one of the best products out there!
Super comfortable riding shoe, if that's what you're looking for, but I laid my bike out and fractured my ankle wearing these shoes.. For protection, I wish I had a full race boot on. These offer next to nothing!!
These shoes are super comfortable, I can wear them all day and have no problems.